TERMS & CONDITIONS AND STAY IN SAN SANATORIUM In KOŁOBRZEGU
and INFORMATION ABOUT PERSONAL DATA - DATA SECURITY POLICY
I. Booking stay, special offers
II. Treatment base
IV. Terms Facility
V. Information about personal data - data security policy
I. Booking stay
1. The reservation is deemed to have been made after paying 30% down payment for the stay on account Sanatorium San within the deadline specified in the booking confirmation.
2. Lack of payment within a specified time, means automatically cancelled reservation.
3. In case of cancellation of up to 30 days before the date of commencement of stay is returned entire deposit.
In case of cancellation in less than 5 days to start booking deposit is not refundable.
4. It is possible to booka a stay with an 13 Months advance before the stay, with a guarantee a booking day price. Above 13 Months, a preliminary reservation will be taken, but the Term to prepaid for an reservation, we propose 12 Months before stay, so You can confirm already booked stay with an advance.
5. Sanatorium San reserves the right to cancel the booking for technical reasons to the day of arrival. In this case, return the advance and return travel costs unless the appeal was staying in the guest on arrival and could not be accommodated in another building on the same terms.
6. In the case described in point. 4 San Sanatorium we strive to find alternative accommodation in another building in agreement with the guest.
7. Failure to use the whole stay as booked due to early exit Sanatorium (for whatever reason) will be charged 100% of the service ordered by the originally booked and confirmed the date and time as well as money and kind of stay.
8. The failure by the whole stay will be as a result of a later arrival than what a book does not result in a reduction in the price for the ordered service.
9. Failure to will be in the sanatorium until 10.30 am the next day (arrival on the second day) is tantamount to resignation from the stay if Guest previously
not informed of the fact that the reception later arrival. In this case the payment is paid when the reservation is not returned.
10. Payments remaining part of the fee for the stay guests make directly for accommodation in Sanatorium on arrival.
11. On arrival, before accommodation, please fill out the card showing at the Registeration clerk identification.
12. We give a possibility of changing Your reservation date, for another term, so Guest don`t loose an advance, paid for an reservation. But if Guest are gonna cancell the second term- reservation, the advance is not refundable (Regulations point 3).
II. Terms of Service Base of Interventional and Beauty Studio in Sanatorium San Sp. o.o. located in Kolobrzeg
1. SAN SANATORIUM Limited Liability Company based in Kolobrzeg (hereafter: SANATORIUM) offers services in the field of health and rehabilitation services, provided under the Base Operative (hereinafter BZ) and services for beauty treatments and spa within the Cabinet Beauty (hereafter: GU), extracted as a section of the Base Operative.
2. Treatment Base and Beauty Studio offer services (treatments):
• persons accommodated and entitled to a sanatorium to sanatorium for full price (the guests Sanatorium)
• persons accommodated and entitled to a sanatorium Sanatorium through referrals by the National Health Fund (hereinafter: the patients)
• persons who are not guests of the Sanatorium (the customers)
3. Treatment Base and Beauty Studio for patients can be provided only on the order of a physician or medical consultation, authorizing the execution of a procedure for the bather.
Treatment Base and Beauty Studio for spa guests or customers can be made on the order of a physician or medical consultation, authorizing the execution of a treatment for spa guests or the customer, as well as without consulting a doctor, but then after the statements by spa guests or customer of aware of the use of treatment services. The model declaration constitutes Appendix 1 hereto.
If you are planning surgery is required to refuse to sell / services orders in the case, in which:
• medical records will SANATORIUM or the customer will contain a clear contraindication to perform the surgery or external evaluation health or well-being spa guests, spa guests or client, will justify the assumption that the execution of the procedure may cause injury.
The person performing the procedure has the right and duty to refuse to perform services in a case in which:
• external evaluation health or well-being spa guests, spa guests or client, made by the person performing the procedure immediately prior to surgery, will justify the assumption that the execution of the procedure may result in injury or threat to health or life. In this case, the client asks money for unperformed, and paid in addition to the package, the service.
The refusal of application person performing the procedure is obliged to immediately notify the Base Manager of Interventional and the doctor Sanatorium through the nurse on duty.
4. Guests SANATORIUM, Spa guests and customers can benefit from treatments Treatment Base and Beauty Studio also provided outside of the package or reserved for making separate payments according to the current pricelist. In the case referred to in the first sentence, the relevant provisions are applicable 3.
5. The card of the treatment are entered only pre paid treatments. It is not possible to order treatments while staying at Sanatorium without paying in advance. Procedures ordered in the mode of point 10 below must be paid with the issuing of a treatment card before the first treatment.
Cancellation of paid treatments and a refund is possible until the day before surgery 15.00.
7. Full regulations for the use of the swimming pool is posted on the pool before entering. Each user is required to read it.
At the pool are valid caps pool. In the area around the pool and locker rooms should walk in flip-flops rubber because of the danger of falling on slippery surfaces.Children can only use the pool with an adult supervisor.
8. The participant of slimming vacations Dr. Bardadyn acknowledges that during the initial consultations, the schedule of classes may be cut down for health reasons and this does not change the price for the package.
9. The participant of the Healthy Spine Academy acknowledges that during the initial consultations, the program of activities may be trimmed for health reasons and this does not change the price for the package.
10. There is an oportunity to order a treatments by Guests before arrival to Sanatorium San. In this case Guests will need to sign an Statement (Regret No.1) before accession the treatments. It is possible to consult Your choice with a doctor, so You need to book a medical consultation, which is extra paid, because it is not entitled to get free medical consultate, next to already booked treatment.
11. A person using diagnostic equipment Zebris and Bia-Corpus, if he wants its data to be stored in San's information system for future analyzes and comparisons related only to the examined person, must sign a relevant statement for this purpose, constituting Annex 2 to of these Regulations.
Regret. No. 1- declaration model:
STATEMENT GUEST SANATORIUM / CLIENT *
I declare that:
1) I read the contents of the "Regulations of Service Base of Interventional and the Beauty Studio SANATORIUM SAN limited liability company based in Kołobrzeg" (Regulations)
2) the state of my health allows you to take advantage of some of these treatments I have not received medical contraindications with respect to use of these treatments,
3) I acknowledge that, in the cases specified in the Regulations, person performing the treatment may refuse to execute it.
4) Consciously giving up paid medical examination related to the requested service.
5) I agree to archive this declaration by the Nursing home for the period of storing medical records, i.e. 20 years.
(name & surname)
Regret. No. 2- declaration model:
STATEMENT GUEST SANATORIUM / CLIENT *
I declare that in connection with submitting to the analytical examination on the device
(delete as applicable) ZEBRIS / BIA CORPUS, I agree to leave my data in the computer system of the device until I request deletion of such data.
This data may only be used for my own purposes in the event that a further examination is carried out to compare the data. I agree to this declaration being archived by the Nursing home for a period of time, i.e. 20 years, during which medical records are kept.
(name & surname)
1. The number and type of meals is specified in the price list on any kind of stay.
2. If you do not make use of all or part of meals is not asking for no money.
3. purchased your stay you can buy meals for the price:
• clients staying at the sanatorium
(Dinner - 25, -PLN, dinner - 25, -PLN)
(Catering standard - Breakfast - 35, -PLN, lunch - 35, -PLN, dinner - 35, -PLN
Christmas meals - breakfast - 60, -PLN, lunch - 60, -PLN, dinner - 60, -PLN)
4. Meals can be ordered until a 12.00 am, the day before or on the date on availability.
5. You can not be eating in the dining room. Individual cases should be reported to senior waiter.
6. You can order packed lunches in place of a meal. This need should be reported at the reception or older waiter the day before 12.00.
7. Sanatorium San doesn`t give any offer to choose some individuel diets, exclude a vegetarian one.
8. Please report Your choise of vegetarian diet at least 1 day before arrival. At breakfast and supper time You will find some meet free products on a buffet, and for a dinner You will have a special prepared meal from our team. Obviously, You are allowed to get some condiments from the buffet.
IV. Terms object
1) Silence at night is in force from 22:00 to 06:00 in the morning.
2) After leaving the room you should lock the room and return the key at the reception desk.
Third Persons visiting our guests should leave the rooms before 22:00.
4th You should not move the equipment without informing the room attendants or the Reception.
5. the use of electric heaters and heaters in the room is not allowed - for fire safety reasons.
6. rooms are cleaned 3 times a week.
- change of towels: 2 x week
- change of bed linen: 1 x week
7th For aesthetic reasons, please do not hang strings of laundry on the balconies.
8. Check-in time is from 16:00 to 10:00 the next day, or at a time individually agreed in your reservation. If the guest does not leave the room by 10:00 a.m. without consulting the reception, Sanatorium San reserves the right to remove the guest's belongings from the room and charge the amount of 300,00 PLN.
9. smoking is prohibited in the facility. In case of violation of the smoking ban in the room a fine of 500,00 PLN will be imposed.
Sanatorium San is not responsible for damage or loss of a car or other vehicle belonging to a guest, which was left on a public parking lot in front of the facility or on the premises of the facility. Parking San is paid but not guarded. 11.
(11) No parking is allowed in the driveway in front of the main entrance longer than to unpack luggage.
The guest is financially responsible for any damage, destruction or lack of equipment in the room. Such losses will be described in a protocol even without the presence of the guest and a debit note will be issued.
13) If a key is lost the fee is 50,00 PLN.
Valuables should be deposited in the safe at the reception. Sanatorium San does not take responsibility for valuables left in the room. 15.
15) It is forbidden to take blankets from the rooms to the beach. 16) Please do not take blankets to the beach.
Please do not take dishes or cutlery from the dining room to the rooms. 17.
Pets are not allowed in the facility. 18.
Swimwear and bathrobes are not allowed in the dining room. 19.
Sanatorium San does not take responsibility for the things left in the storeroom. The storage room is monitored.
V. Information about personal data – data security policy
1. The administrator of personal data of a Guest is Sanatorium San sp. z o.o. ul. Kasprowicza 17, 78-100 Kołobrzeg, further called “San”.
2. A Guest’s personal data are processed based on the contract for providing services concluded between a Guest and the Hotel according to the reservation. The purpose of processing of personal data is providing ordered services and meeting tax obligations, connected with storing medical documentation, as well as with justified interest of San. San receives the guests’ personal data from the guests.
3. Moreover, a Guest’s personal data are processed by monitoring video used at San. The purpose of using monitoring video is the protection of a Guest and other persons staying in the facility of San. The period of storing the data from monitoring is 7 days. Rules for the access to monitoring data are specified in instruction no. available at a guest’s request.
4. San stores the received personal data for an indefinite period of time. At a guest’s request San will delete the guest’s data given in registration form voluntarily, whereas immediately the obligatory data after the expiry of terms described in item 5.
5. The legal basis for processing the remaining personal data such as name, surname and address is justified interest of San (Art. 6, item 1, letter f GDPR) connected with claims’ period of prescription for hotel service, which is 2 years. Proving personal data in case of a stay not exceeding 1 day is a contractual requirement conditioning the concluding of a contract. A Guest staying in San for more than 2 days is additionally subject to the provisions on visitor’s tax, on the basis of which San stores his/her data for 6 years. The similar situation is in case of issuing an invoice. We give the information about the country of permanent stay in an anonymous form to Polish Central Statistical Office. We store medical data based on provisions on medical documentation for 20 years.
6. San assessed the level of protection of guests’ personal data and it assures that technical and information technology solutions that are used fully protect these personal data.
7. San informs that each Guest has the right to access his/her personal data and to correct and update them. Each Guest has also the right to transfer the data, to raise an objection regarding the processing and to delete personal data, if there are legal grounds for so doing or to demand the limitation of processing. In order to do so one has to send an application to email@example.com or by traditional post at the address of San’s main office.
8. The hotel informs that a Guest’s personal data are given to the following categories of recipients who process these data on our behalf and only on the territory of European Economic Area.
a) Accounting companies cooperating with the Hotel without the right to pass the data further.
b) Law firms cooperating with the Hotel in the event when San advances a claim against a guest, without the right to pass the data further.
c) Insurance companies cooperating with the Hotel in the event when a Guest advances a claim against San.
d) Information technology companies and companies providing support and management of IT infrastructure of the Hotel for archiving purposes without the right to pass the data further.
e) Courier and postal companies in order to send the reservation confirmation by traditional post.
9. The hotel informs about the right to present a claim to supervisory body that supervises the way in which personal data are being processed.
10. In case of booking the accommodation in San through a travel agency or through booking portal, personal data of a guest including name, surname and address, San received from the agency or a portal on the day of placing a reservation.
11. E-mail addresses and other data obtained in the course of reservation are processed only for the purposes of booking process.
12. If you pay through a bank or payment institution, we will acquire the information from which bank account and in which institution You made the payment. We will be storing these data in order to check the correctness of payment in case of the need to make returns.
13. San does not profile the data of its guests, nor does it give it to anyone, except for the cases described in item 8. San makes anonymous comparative lists, analyses and statistics for its own purposes and for the purposes of Polish Central Statistical Office.
VI. Regulations for health and safety at San Medical Spa.
We are pleased to inform you that we are a safe facility and prepared to welcome you.
Adherence to the following rules will ensure our mutual safety and a pleasant stay.
If you feel unwell or have a suspicion that you may be carrying Covid-19 virus, please do not come to San Medical Spa. If you become ill just prior to arrival we will refund your prepayment.
You should wear a mask when entering the facility, disinfect your hands and keep a distance of 1.5 m from other guests.
3) If there is a queue at the reception, we will offer a quick check-in.
4. you are invited to the dining room with your residence card in the designated time slot, necessarily wearing a mask. Hand disinfection is necessary before entering. The staff will indicate the table.
5. in the sauna complex can be max. 4 strangers or residents of one room or family or friends traveling together - no limit. The sauna room is by reservation.
6. in the fitness room can stay max. 4 strangers or residents of one room or family or friends traveling together - no limit.
7) You can only wear a mask in the elevator.
8. people who will be using the treatment base must come to it and stay in the masks. At the entrance to the base is measured temperature, those with a temperature above 38 degrees will be sent to the room and wait for further instructions.
9) Please arrive for medical consultation and treatment wearing a mask and only at the strictly designated time.
10) Rooms before the arrival of a new guest will be disinfected by misting, which will reach and disinfect every part of the room.
11. please report symptoms of ill health to the nurse on duty 24 hours.